Science Is King

Science dictates lives: what you do, where you live, who you marry. It takes care of you, covers your bills, keeps you healthy, and all it asks in return is that you participate in a few experiments. Ridgeway has always been a control group, left mostly alone, but the Department of Science has been moving in, and everything is about to change.

Single
01 M
01 F
Teenagers
05 M
05 F
Partnered
44 M
45 F
Excellent
07 M
14 F
High
20 M
17 F
Neutral
15 M
15 F
Low
05 M
03 F
Poor
01 M
01 F

REPLY NEW TOPIC

Lusting Over You, Face Tom Holland/OPEN
Daphne Lightwood
 Posted: May 12 2018, 01:37 PM

Age // 18

Posts // 20

Merit // Neutral

Alias // Swampie

Occupation // Mechanic (Student)

Partner // Theo Malone

Mini Quote

We're just rollin' with the punches. I make fun of your belly and tell you do some crunches. And you say "yeah, well your ass jiggles, go and do some lunges". I say "fuck you" while I'm thinking of you as my husband... I think I'm in love

Central! + She/Her/GUUURRRLL

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So this is a Romantic Interest for Daphne Lightwood. She is currently partnered with Theodore Malone but he is not the monogamist type. He will most likely eventually cheat on Daphne now this is where, let's call him Tom, will come in. Tom is Theodore's work friend and possibly best friend and Theo comes clean to Tom, Tom assures him, to be honest with Daphne but deep down Tom has feelings for Daphne. Whether Tom breaks the news to Daphne before Theo can come clean up to the writer or is there for Daphne to cry on his shoulder and somewhat manipulates the situation in his favor.
- Face Tom Holand or possibly OPEN but I would love Tom Holland cause he is a freaking cutie pah-tootie! BUUUT i have offered other possible faces I am okay with Alex Roe, Jamie Blackley, Ansel Elgort.

- DM on discord or reply here if interested!
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Our Button

test

Resource Sites:

Candyland CoutureShadowplayRockin Roleplay

AFFILIATES

HG

test test