Science Is King

Science dictates lives: what you do, where you live, who you marry. It takes care of you, covers your bills, keeps you healthy, and all it asks in return is that you participate in a few experiments. Ridgeway has always been a control group, left mostly alone, but the Department of Science has been moving in, and everything is about to change.

Single
01 M
01 F
Teenagers
05 M
05 F
Partnered
44 M
45 F
Excellent
07 M
14 F
High
20 M
17 F
Neutral
15 M
15 F
Low
05 M
03 F
Poor
01 M
01 F

REPLY NEW TOPIC

Planting Roots, OPEN
Einri Malone
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 06:51 PM

Advanced Member

Age // 32

Posts // 47

Merit // Neutral

Alias // Swampie

Occupation // Fisherman

Partner // Zarja Harlow

Mini Quote

I remember I thought you looked like an angel. Wrapped in pink, so soft and warm. You've had me wrapped around your finger. Since the day you were born. You know you'll always be my little girl.

+ She/Her

Einri was assigned to work in the East coast to train some new fisherman and make sure their boats and what they were catching was indeed in the restrictions they could fish in. He had been away for few months and during this time he had contact but it wasn’t very frequent, hard to communicate on sea. He picked up his housing info at the town hall and drove to his new house he was assigned to. He missed his girls but wanted to surprise them. He had some vacation time and during half of it he wanted to get an interior decorator help him with the house. He had shopped what seemed like years but he had enough credits to spend on his girls and the house. Plus if they had to move everything goes with them but the paint on the walls. It was a good investment just a time consuming one.

He assigned the award room farthest from the bathroom to his eldest daughter and then the two rooms next to each other the youngest on one side and then the other the middle room, since they were about the same age he designed to rooms pretty similar but different colors, and the eldest a perfect pre-teen room. He had finished with the interior designer and went out to his front porch with a beer and sat and relaxed the first time that say. Pant was all over him and he was just a happy guy. He talked to his daughters and pretended he was still on the East coast but the adults in the family knew the truth. He texted his family and told them if they wanna come over and have a few beers to come but don’t tell the girls, as it was a known surprise for them.

Tadhg Malone, Sabrina Malone, Conchabhar Malone, Naomi Hasenkamp Cearbhall Malone, Anne Windsor, Keegan Malone, Hannah Belanger, Rafe Malone, Mary Windsor, Finn Malone, Jane Windsor Uinsean Malone, Iobhar Malone
PM EMAIL
^
Rafe Malone
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 09:00 AM

Advanced Member

Age // 23

Posts // 146

Merit // Neutral

Alias // Cee

Occupation // Musician

Partner // Mary Windsor

Mini Quote

No one in the world ever gets what they want and that is beautiful.

EST + she/her

Rafe didn’t know very much about his big cousin Einri. There was the distance and then the actual age difference between them. But now that he was in Ridgeway he was trying to make a conscious effort to reconnect with that branch of the Malones, especially if they were offering booze.

It hadn’t taken him long from seeing the open text from the fisherman to responding with a lazy “I’m there”. He ransacked the kitchen, trying to see if there were any unhealthy snacks that his wonderful wife had missed in her disposing spree but all he found was popcorn. He scribbled a note for her; ‘out’ and grabbed the bag of popcorn and a six-pack of beer and tossed it into his car, driving over to the neighborhood Einri said he had been moved to.

He parked in the driveway, leaving room if any other Malones showed up and hopped out of his car with a grin. Beer and trash talking always made him happy. “Hey big guy. I hope you got some snacks to go with that beer. All I could hustle up was some measly popcorn.”
Rafe flopped into a chair next to Einri and cracked open a beer. He took a long swig then peered at the older man through squinted eyes ‘What’s up with all the paint?”

Einri Malone
PM
^
Einri Malone
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 04:52 PM

Advanced Member

Age // 32

Posts // 47

Merit // Neutral

Alias // Swampie

Occupation // Fisherman

Partner // Zarja Harlow

Mini Quote

I remember I thought you looked like an angel. Wrapped in pink, so soft and warm. You've had me wrapped around your finger. Since the day you were born. You know you'll always be my little girl.

+ She/Her

Einri waited for any response before he ordered pizza, he didn't feel like dirtying his brand new kitchen. He oredered about 3 large pizzas, breadsticks, and wings. He saw a car pull up and he stood up, so glad he made the right decision to raise the patio roof. He did not want to slouch in his home. Einri chuckled and Rafe and nodded his head. "hey Rafe... I do... but pizza and wings are on its way." He told his family member. He resumed his seat and heard the question and the proud father smile formed on his face through his glorious beard. "I decorated the girls' rooms and let's say I do not want to look at pink, purple, or anything girly..." He joked. He finished his 1st beer off and placed it on the railing next to him and with his thump he popped off another beer and let out a sigh. "What have you been up too?"

Tadhg Malone, Sabrina Malone, Conchabhar Malone, Naomi Hasenkamp Cearbhall Malone, Anne Windsor, Keegan Malone, Hannah Belanger, Rafe Malone, Mary Windsor, Finn Malone, Jane Windsor Uinsean Malone, Iobhar Malone
PM EMAIL
^
Rafe Malone
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 04:33 PM

Advanced Member

Age // 23

Posts // 146

Merit // Neutral

Alias // Cee

Occupation // Musician

Partner // Mary Windsor

Mini Quote

EST + she/her

He nodded lazily. Pizza and wings he could get behind. He'd made sure to indulge in pizza the few days he'd been on the cruise and then he'd practically overdosed on it while Mary was gone. Since she was back his unhealthy eating habits had gone back into hiding. He'd get his grease wherever he could.

"How long before it gets here?" he asked pushing the popcorn to the side. It needed to be popped and no one was going to do that with actual food on the way. He drunk more, savory the feel of the liquid sliding down his throat before smirking "You have three girls man, I mean. Girly is kinda unavoidable."

Rafe then shrugged. What had he been up to? "Same ole shit really.My old lady finally loosened up a bit." he smiled. "So there's that."

Einri Malone
PM
^
Einri Malone
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 05:20 PM

Advanced Member

Age // 32

Posts // 47

Merit // Neutral

Alias // Swampie

Occupation // Fisherman

Partner // Zarja Harlow

Mini Quote

+ She/Her

Einri sipped on his beer-loving the smell of the fresh fertilizer he had laid down for the plants he has for landscaping. Sure it smelled like shit but at least his front yard would be glorious. He heard the question and looked at his phone. "About 15 minutes or so." He nodded and downed the second bear and placed it on the ledge with the first and popped open his next beer. At least he had loads of beer... he was a big man so it would take a lot for him to get drunk. He chuckled and sighed. "I hope to have a boy in the future but if I have girls and only girls... well that would make me proud." Knowing it would piss his father off. He chuckled at Rafe. "ah sometimes it can take time and other times it can happy easily, my late wife, it was easy but I know not even is as lucky as I was, whose to say the next one will be easy..." He smiled and took a sip and let out a loud ass belch.

Rafe Malone
PM EMAIL
^
Rafe Malone
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 03:30 PM

Advanced Member

Age // 23

Posts // 146

Merit // Neutral

Alias // Cee

Occupation // Musician

Partner // Mary Windsor

Mini Quote

EST + she/her

"I guess I can survive 15 minutes" the younger Malone stated more reasonably than he usually was. He was beginning to regret that fact that he had been stupid and brought kernels instead of actual popcorn. He held a mouthful of beer in his mouth as Einri casually downed a beer and then opened another. He counter three beers total for the other man while he was still on his first. Sure, Einri was much bigger than him and had years more practice but that wouldn't do. He swallowed what was in his mouth hardly and then tipped his head back, guzzling the liquid as quickly as it flowed down his throat. He burped loudly, wiping his wide mouth and then slammed his empty can on the rail in front of him, opening another can with a pointed look to his cousin. He might not be able to keep up with the big guy but he was going to try.

"Why would only girls make you proud?" he asked quizzically "Girls don't carry on the name. Girls aren't the Malone legacy." he wrinkled his nose and shrugged "All girls want to do is take over all your closet space for clothes and shoes. You'd be happy with that?" he'd always though Einri was a little strange but it was mostly because he didn't know him.

"No i guess they aren't." he agreed slowly. Some people were lucky with their firsts and lost them anyway. He wondered if all the achievements he made with his firsts were all for naught if he would lose her anyway. Better to not think about it.

"Good one." he praised at the belch.

Einri Malone
PM
^
Uinsean Malone
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 04:11 PM

Advanced Member

Age // 18

Posts // 38

Merit // Neutral

Alias // Dawn

Occupation // Student

Partner //

Mini Quote

My family is temperamental. Half temper. Half mental.

GMT +1 + She/Her/Crepepey/The Bridge Troll

Uinsean being Uinsean, and one of the Malones of a lesser standing, did not have a car. It was one of the things that he was hoping to rectify with improving his merit, but it was a longer and bigger project after years of slacking off. Attending class was proving to be of a hassle than he expected, and the fact that Iobhar still somehow managed to continuously blame shit on him didn’t help.

As a result, Uinsean found himself wandering the streets of Ridgeway a lot, instead of Seattle. A place he much preferred. More people, more interesting people, a lot less judging. He wore the badge of Malone with pride, but the constant look people sent them got tiring in the end. After 18, he came to prefer having a bigger playground.

But Einri did offer free beard, and with his merit level being what it was, that wasn’t something he could pass up.

What’s up losers?” He called when he was a couple of meters from the right house, steering in. He jumped the fence rather than taking the short staircase, grabbing a beer in the process. He didn’t settle into a chair like the others, instead sitting on the railing.

Oh, are you already done with the-“ He motioned the house behind him, having gotten the impression it was a ruse to get them all to help. He feigned distress over it as he took a swig.

What a shame. Truly unfortunate. Gotta be quicker next time.” He said with a headshake.

PM EMAIL
^
Einri Malone
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 09:27 PM

Advanced Member

Age // 32

Posts // 47

Merit // Neutral

Alias // Swampie

Occupation // Fisherman

Partner // Zarja Harlow

Mini Quote

+ She/Her

Einri nodded his head. Not that they had much of a choice. The pizza will be delivered when he see it delivered and it will be gone before he can move onto the next beer case. It was a normal routine for him. He was never the one to cook, did he know how, sure, but he liked junk food all the same. He took a sip of his beer and held back from spitting it out and laughing. Oh, how this boy this boy was related to him sometimes he wondered. "Well, because their my girls... long as they grow up strong, independent, and happy - I don't give a shit about them carrying our name. I want them to make their own legacy." He shook his head and heartedly laughed at him and shook his head. "Oh, you have so much to learn." He laughed and took another gulp of his beer.

He nodded his head. "Women take time to learn and some always keep you guessing, like if I get partnered again... it will take a long time to learn the basics of things with her. It's like a third job." His first job, his girls, second his real job, third will be his future partner. He nodded to the compliment and was about to say something when he heard a younger voice yell across the street and a smile formed on his lips. It was Vincent exhibiting the typical Malone ways.

"No i guess they aren't." he agreed slowly. Some people were lucky with their firsts and lost them anyway. He wondered if all the achievements he made with his firsts were all for naught if he would lose her anyway. Better to not think about it. He chin nodded to him. "Hey" He was about to say hey shit head but ey it didn't flow out it mouth plus he wasn't mean and an asshat to his family. He nodded his head and laughed and shook his head and stood up and handed him a beer. "Nah I had finished then messaged yall to come out for some beers and pizza." He reassured Vincent he didn't have to lift a finger. He was about to talk but saw a car pull up with the pizza loge on top of the car. "be right back." He took maybe three large steps around them and started to head to the delivery man.

Rafe Malone Uinsean Malone
PM EMAIL
^
Rafe Malone
 Posted: May 5 2018, 01:13 PM

Advanced Member

Age // 23

Posts // 146

Merit // Neutral

Alias // Cee

Occupation // Musician

Partner // Mary Windsor

Mini Quote

EST + she/her

"If i see some losers I'll let 'em know you were by." Rafe responded dryly with a smirk before grinning fully and giving the younger Malone a welcoming head nod. He never really felt old until he was around someone younger than him. Youth, life full of possibilities. No wife to hold them back freedom. Must be nice. He shook his head slowly and drunk more of his beer. Poor kid had no idea what was coming.

"You sound like you're reciting something for a commercial or some shit." he mumbled to Einri. He sounded real noble and he got that he kind of had to since the girls were his kids and all but still what guy was going to really be happy with all girls. All girls and nothing but girls? Not many he was sure. He was pretty sure that's why Mary was having such a hard time with life.

He rolled his eyes that he had much to learn. Einri sounded like every other adult in his life who thought they knew what was best for him. He shot a glance at Vinny, knowing he probably was getting it too. Doesn't get any better little buddy, he tried to convey with his eyes and shook his head. "whatever. I'm not even sure if i'm gonna have any kids so i probably don't need to worry about it."

"What about you Vinny? You going to knock some chick up first chance yo get? You team boy or team girl?"

Uinsean MaloneEinri Malone
PM
^
Uinsean Malone
 Posted: May 8 2018, 05:19 PM

Advanced Member

Age // 18

Posts // 38

Merit // Neutral

Alias // Dawn

Occupation // Student

Partner //

Mini Quote

My family is temperamental. Half temper. Half mental.

GMT +1 + She/Her/Crepepey/The Bridge Troll

He gave Rafe the finger for the comeback, but it was followed with a grin as he finished taking a swig of his beer. He raised it a moment later in acknowledgement, before getting comfortable. Leaning back ever so slightly, lightly tapping his heel against the wooden fence on the porch. He only caught the last bit of Einri’s speech about the girls, rolling his eyes at it. He was years from even considering having a family, wanting to enjoy being young and single and uninhibited as long as he could.

The next logical step was moving out, and that was in progress. He was going places. Not that anyone around him seemed to believe that, but he wasn’t going to stay stuck in a crowded crappy house in the city’s worst neighborhood.

You might actually even get a choice. Seems like our branch is cursed – Kids popping up as soon as you get married.” He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. “Just look at Connor. He’s too excited to be a dad, man. Hasn’t even been married for a year and he’s already bringing down the fun Hasenkamp,
    ” He said, vividly remembering the way Connor had told everyone the news. Repeatedly. These days you couldn’t have a phone call with the dude without being reminded. He was just waiting for Charlie to follow up.

I’m team no kids, for at least the next ten years. If it has to be, I’m hoping for boys – Though, I figure that the odds are on my side given the family track record.” He said, shrugging slightly before grimacing, reaching out to kindly grab one of the pizzas when Einri was returning.

You planning a family expansion, since you’re discussing kids?
PM EMAIL
^
Einri Malone
 Posted: May 19 2018, 01:53 PM

Advanced Member

Age // 32

Posts // 47

Merit // Neutral

Alias // Swampie

Occupation // Fisherman

Partner // Zarja Harlow

Mini Quote

+ She/Her

He heard Rafe and shrugged. He believed in what he believed and if that was unfamiliar thought process for Rafe or anyone his age range and younger wasn't Einri's problem but theirs. He wasn't about to debate about the importance of family or that daughter can be more fun than boys but he can't really speak on that as he had no son of his own. One day maybe... but for now he wasn't going to push the issue because 1, he wasn't like his father and 2. he didn't invite the Malone horde to lecture them. He chuckled and shrugged. "But, practicing is always fun." He chuckled before he took another gulp of beer.

He nodded to Vinny and Einri was happy for Connor. He was the same way when his late wife announced her pregnancy he was so excited he told everyone he passed they were expecting. He believes the Malone or anyone that wants to have children will be excited anyone that is not to keen on the idea might try to run from it.

"I had thought boys were strong in us too but who knows."[/b He chuckled as he placed the pizzas on the table on the front porch. He shook his head no and was glad he wasn't drinking or eating. [b]"Oh god no, I mean I need to get partnered first then get over the awkward face and the girls are very active so I doubt any practicing would easily occur." He chuckled and started to eat a slice and follow it with a swig of his beer.

Rafe Malone Uinsean Malone
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Our Button

test

Resource Sites:

Candyland CoutureShadowplayRockin Roleplay

AFFILIATES

HG

test test